top of page

About us:


John Elvis Collins is a professional entertainer and Registered Marriage Celebrant .John brings his experience of more than 27 years performing as Elvis in front of thousands to Elvis Weddings!


Follow that Dream ~ Weddings with a Difference can create the ceremony of your dreams... John Elvis Collins and his wife Alison have many years industry experience in weddings, entertainment, event planning and organisation and are both Commonwealth Registered Celebrants thus giving you peace of mind that your day will be stress free!


Our Services:


We would love to help you create your own unique Elvis Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal.
Here is a little of what takes place before the Big Day...

2 meetings (if required) and all the email & phone communication you need

Provision and online registration of all legal paperwork

Marriage ceremony

Ceremony samples to help you plan the perfect ceremony for you - and as many drafts as it takes to get it right!

Professional PA system

Signing pen, table & chair – if required (wedding arch can also be arranged)

Commemorative marriage certificate

A rehearsal if you would like one so you feel calm and happy on the day

What is required before you walk down the aisle?


Before your wedding you will need to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM) at least one month prior to your wedding, Follow That Dream would suggest earlier rather than later to secure your date and time.
The NOIM can also be lodged with us up to 18 months in advance of the wedding date.


The documents you need to supply are: 

If you were born in Australia you require your original birth certificate. If you need a copy please contact births deaths and marriages in the state you were born. If you were born abroad you require your original birth certificate or overseas passport.

If either of you have been previously married then your original divorce decree papers or death certificate of a previous spouse. If you need a copy of your divorce paper please contact the family law court in the state you were divorced. 

Any documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and a translation certificate supplied.

You are required to have two witnesses who are both over the age of 18 present to sign the Marriage Register and Certificates. 



bottom of page